A decorative image
  More Options
logo
Hannon Properties, LLC
2550 Hamilton Mill Rd, Ste 300
Buford, GA 30519
Office: 770-904-9880
Photo of 2297 Hamilton Mill Pkwy
$1,248,000
2297 Hamilton Mill Pkwy
Dacula, GA 30019
Photo of 3307 Sweetleaf Ln
$650,000
3307 Sweetleaf Ln
Buford, GA 30519
Photo of 1355 Lamont Cir
$525,000
1355 Lamont Cir
Dacula, GA 30019
Photo of 3614 Autumn Sage Ct
$525,000
3614 Autumn Sage Ct
Dacula, GA 30019
Photo of 3841 DEVENWOOD Way
$449,900
3841 DEVENWOOD Way
Buford, GA 30519
Photo of 550 Old Nichols Trce
$449,000
550 Old Nichols Trce
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Photo of 702 Bedrock Run
$399,900
702 Bedrock Run
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

HANNON PROPERTIES, LLC - We Take You All The Way Home!

Hannon Properties, LLC is your "One Stop" full service real estate firm serving seven (7) counties to provide all of your Home Selling and Home Buying Needs. Our agents are available to serve Gwinnett, Hall, Forsyth, North Fulton, Barrow, Walton and Rockdale Counties and we are constantly adding more agents to serve you. When you come to Hannon Properties, LLC you will be in the great hands of your trusted adviser and your skillful facilitator. Our in-house mortgage lender will have buyers approved so that when they make an offer it is a solid offer with none of the "pre-qualification" or "pre-approval" issues that might pop up. No Last minute surprises. All of our clients are literally walked through the home selling or home buying process assured that 80% percent of the problems that can arise in a real estate transaction, usually caused by the agent, will be eliminated. The other 20% of those problems will be "nipped in the bud"! 

When you hire Hannon Properties, LLC to sell your home we work hand-in-hand with our preferred team of industry professionals to make sure everything is in place as we guide you through the many decisions you will need to make to get your home ready for the market. Our hand picked professionals have our utmost confidence because, like we do, they put your interests first! At Hannon Properties, LLC we understand the stress that can be induced by indecisive, uncaring and unknowledgeable agents that will put a sign in your yard, add it to the MLS and hope it sells. That type of agent cares more about a commission than about getting you "Home".  It is important to understand that when your home is for sale it is no longer your home, per se, but rather a product for sale.

Hannon Properties, LLC partners with a network of professionals to ensure we get full exposure for your home in a way that will attract buyers that are ready, willing and financially approved. We will always negotiate on your behalf, never weakening your position, and ALWAYS putting your best interests first!



Area Listings

County Subdivision Total
Gwinnett Hamilton Mill 16
Hall Sterling On The Lake 4
Gwinnett Harbor Landing At Lennar 3
Gwinnett The Estates At Old Friendship 3
Hall Trinity Falls 3
Gwinnett Windsong Park 3
Gwinnett Daniel Park 2
Gwinnett Frontier Forest 2
Gwinnett Harbor Landing 2
Gwinnett Harmony Estates 2